August 19, 2014 – Progress Toward a Tobacco-Free Military. You can view the slides here. The speaker follow-up Q&A is available here. A link to Help Your Patients Quit Tobacco Use: An Implementation Guide for the Armed Forces can be found here.
November 21, 2013 – Community Health Centers and Tobacco Cessation. A link to the Help Your Patients Quit Tobacco Use: An Implementation Guide for Community Health Centers can be found here.
December 14, 2012 – Meaningful Use and Tobacco Cessation. You can view the slides here. A meaningful use fact sheet for Clinicians and Healthcare Systems and a fact sheet for State Tobacco Programs are available for download.
June 13, 2012 – Advancing Tobacco Cessation Policy: Stories from the States. You can view the slides here.
February 8, 2012 – “Saving Money” The Massachusetts Medicaid Tobacco Cessation Benefit. You can view the slides here. Please click here to view the Q&A from the webinar.
November 3, 2011 – Helping Patients Quit: Implementing The Joint Commission Tobacco Measure Set in Your Hospital. You can view the slides here. Please click here to view the Q&A from the webinar.
- Interview with Larry Cohen from the Prevention Institute: The Beginnings of Tobacco Control in the U.S. *new
- Interview with Christopher Keith Haddock: Tobacco Sales and “Exceptionalism” in the United States Military
- Interview with Michael Fiore: Healthcare in America — Addressing Patient Tobacco Use
- Interview with David Abrams: Innovative Tobacco Control Research at the Schroeder Institute
- Interview with AAFP: The Office Champions Tobacco Cessation Project
- The “Anti-Smoking Guy”: Interview with John O’Hara
- Military and Civilian Tobacco Control Partnerships: Interview with Colleen Haydon, Project Uniform
- The City University of New York Tobacco-Free Policy: Interview with Luis Manzo
- Addiction Incorporated: Interview with Mitch Zeller